JAPANESE KNOTWEED DEFENCE WORK
Our solicitors have been bringing claims in relation to Japanese knotweed for longer than any other lawyers in the country.
Is There A Claim Against You?
Japanese knotweed is a potential source of huge liabilities for home sellers, developers, property surveyors and conveyancing solicitors.
If you face a claim against you or you are involved in a Japanese knotweed dispute we can help. Our specialist Japanese knotweeed solicitors undertake defendant work on behalf of people faced with Japanese knotweed legal disputes.
How Can We Help With A Knotweed Claim Against You?
Our solicitors have extensive experience defending clients in Japanese knotweed claims. In the course of our Japanese knotweed defence work we have successfully acted for:
- Home sellers accused of misrepresentation with regards the seller’s information form (TA6)
- Individuals who have been accused of allowing Japanese knotweed to spread onto neighbouring land
- Property surveyors accused of negligence in relation to Japanese knotweed
- Developers who have been accused of negligently building properties on land contaminated by Japanese knotweed
How To Move Forward With Your Defence
If someone is bringing a claim against you in relation to Japanese knotweed or if you are worried that you may be liable for any damage as a result of knotweed, please contact our specialist Japanese knotweed lawyers.
You can contact us in a number of ways:
- Use the contact form on this page
- Contact our support staff by calling 0207 058 0050