MIS – SOLD MORTGAGES
When financial advisors, lenders, or brokers fail to provide adequate mortgage advice, individuals may be burdened with bad mortgages
MIS-SELLING OF MORTGAGES
Were You Mis-Sold Your Mortgage?
Determining whether a mortgage has been mis-sold depends on how you were advised and the extent to which your advisor complied with the relevant FCA regulations. There are several ways advisors, lenders, and brokers may have mis-sold a mortgage, including:
- Failing to highlight the risks associated with the mortgage
- Failing to carry out adequate credit checks
- Failing to provide you with necessary pre-contract information
- Selling a mortgage which ends after your retirement age
- Selling an interest-only mortgage and not giving clear information about the consequences of this and any alternative options
- Advising you to switch mortgage but not informing you of outgoing commission payments
Mortgage Mis-Selling Expertise
Our clients trust our expertise…
If you have any questions about a specific case we are working on, would like to discuss us representing you or want to know more about who we are and what we do, then speak to our team. We will get back to you as soon as possible.