We can evaluate whether you have lost out financially due to a mis-sold investment and any resulting claims for compensation.
MIS-SELLING OF INVESTMENTS
When making most types of investments, it is usual to rely on the advice of professionals, whether bankers, financial advisers or others. If you have lost money due to poor financial advice, you may have a claim for compensation.
There are many types of investments which have traditionally been mis-sold, examples include:
- Managed Portfolios
- With Profit Bonds
- Investment Bonds
- PEPs (Personal Equity Plans)
- OEICs (Open Ended Investment Companies)
- Unit Funds
Mis-Sold Investment Warning Signs
- You were given bad or unsuitable advice
- The risks associated with the financial product were not explained to you
- You were not given the full information you needed when you took out the financial product and so ended up with a product that is not right for you
- You were not told about additional charges and fees which you have incurred following advice
- You experienced hard sales tactics and felt uncomfortable or pressured into an investment that you did not really need or want.
Do I Have A Mis-Sold Investment Claim?
Our clients trust our expertise…
Charles Lyndon’s financial litigation lawyers can assess whether you have a claim and will be able to advise you on how to proceed, whether that is through a complaint to the organisation that advised you on or provided the investment, the Financial Ombudsman Service or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, or, if necessary, we can bring a claim in the court. We can evaluate whether you have lost out financially due to a mis-sold investment and help with your claim for compensation.
If you have any questions about a specific case we are working on, would like to discuss us representing you or want to know more about who we are and what we do, then speak to our team. We will get back to you as soon as possible.