As mentioned in a previous blog post, Charles Lyndon was recently successful on behalf of its client Robin Waistell in a landmark claim against Network Rail Infrastructure Limited. This has been picked up by a number of news sources including the Sun Newspaper. A copy of the article is below and it can be read on the Sun website.
- Boundary Fares – Justin Gutmann Wins in Court of Appeal
- Charles Lyndon Launch Claim Against Apple’s Throttled iPhones
- New RICS Guidance On Japanese Knotweed – What It Means For You
- £73m Boundary Fares Claim Issued Against Govia Thameslink Railway
- Boundary Fares Case – Certified And Proceeding To Trial