JAPANESE KNOTWEED DEFENCE WORK
Our solicitors have been bringing claims in relation to Japanese knotweed for longer than any other lawyers in the country.
Is There A Claim Against You?
Japanese knotweed is a potential source of huge liabilities for home sellers, developers, property surveyors and conveyancing solicitors.
If you face a claim against you or you are involved in a Japanese knotweed dispute we can help. Our specialist Japanese knotweeed solicitors undertake defendant work on behalf of people faced with Japanese knotweed legal disputes.
How Can We Help With A Knotweed Claim Against You?
Our solicitors have extensive experience defending clients in Japanese knotweed claims. In the course of our Japanese knotweed defence work we have successfully acted for:
- Home sellers accused of misrepresentation with regards the seller’s information form (TA6)
- Individuals who have been accused of allowing Japanese knotweed to spread onto neighbouring land
- Property surveyors accused of negligence in relation to Japanese knotweed
- Developers who have been accused of negligently building properties on land contaminated by Japanese knotweed
How To Move Forward With Your Defence
If someone is bringing a claim against you in relation to Japanese knotweed or if you are worried that you may be liable for any damage as a result of knotweed, please contact our specialist Japanese knotweed lawyers.
You can contact us in a number of ways:
- Use the contact form on this page
- Contact our support staff by calling 0207 058 0050
- Contact one of our lawyers directly – please contact Dorothea Antzoulatos at [email protected]
If you have any questions about a specific case we are working on or want to know more about who we are and what we do, then speak to our team. We will get back to you as soon as possible.